Monday, January 11, 2010

Hou Toget A Golden Puffel



Just over a year I began channeling Ra. Until then did not believe in these things. I was always rather rationalist / skeptic. But luckily I found people who helped me understand that I am not crazy and that channel to our teachers is totally natural. From then until now we have not switched off for a second.

Through pipelines, Teachers and our higher selves tell us, show us things, give us feelings, etc. As I heard out there, all messages are filtered by "channeling." That is, everything that we broadcast the Masters passes through the filter of our background, our ideology and our cultural parameters. They never give us any information that we could not process or hurt us. Everything that we see as easier to understand (even the shape and name of the Master).

is understandable that 3000 years ago not speaking of "aura" or "energy" and that instead, the saints appear with a bright halo on the head. Or that all spiritual messages, in essence, starting from the same starting point. Today I see more clearly than ever that we all belong to the same plot and we see the puzzle from the perspective of a small piece. I guess if we are adding parts, each has a broader vision of the universe and of life itself. This to me is happening to me and I am deeply grateful for the beauty and goodness all around me.

Before you read the texts that Ra has given me, it is necessary that you consider the following clarifications:

1 - Sometimes I spend the plural the singular, the third to first person, put examples of my personal life , etc. This is because, as I said earlier, I Ra scenes shows many things about my personal life (a picture is worth a thousand words and a feeling is worth a thousand pictures.) When that happens, I try to translate it into words as soon as possible to keep the pace of dictation or the "freshness" of sensation. Then I put in my perspective based with complete premeditation. Passing from singular to plural or third person to first is not accidental.

2 - It is possible that some teachings are contradictory. Ra I believe that I will later realize that it is not. A long way to go and stay with a small vision of the puzzle would be a mistake. Something I learned in this past year to trust 100% that everything will come.

3 - Each entry triggered hundreds of questions. All are welcome, provided they come from love and not from fear. I hope you can give me more answers Ra so that we can share and comment.

Feel free to share these articles with whom you think you need them or simply enjoy. Just let me know where you publish to serguir the path of these lessons.

Thanks for being here. I leave you with Ra. A hug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment