Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Adapter Firewire 4 Pin To Usb Dv

huge blue eyes black trees

"Love is a burning thing" that girl told me once we were in a dark environment park, the trees waving leaves and small drops of rain wetting our frozen faces. I looked a while longer, I grabbed her hands and kissed me short, not at all intense, but reassuring. Something like a farewell. I asked if I was tense. I heard the word tense. He said he was shaking hands with force, then I realized that I had said he was tense and loosened his hands and looked for a while. His tongue was numb mine. Or maybe were the words he had told me a while before they had numbed my tongue. Then I stared at her without speaking. I always dream that at times I need to talk more than ever, I can not. And now, indeed, could not speak. My tongue was dead, and more than make the effort could not utter a word. Then she looked at me. I realized how wet it was the wall where he sat. I looked light bulbs in the fog and drizzle seemed spheres hanging from the sky. And then I looked at it, that was wearing a striped shirt under his sweater. Then she smiled her smile that was not deep nor so lovely, but it was her smile, but gave me another kiss on the cheek and walked away. I stared until he turned to leave the park. The only sound was the wind and the black trees collide. I leaned a thing I had read that after we become human loneliness. And I thought that until now had thought of me all the time. But as when a burr is turned to a shirt, the idea of \u200b\u200bself, loneliness and the black sky and the gray clouds, I could not loosen the head until I fell asleep in my house and dreamed of nothing. Teo

0 comments:

Post a Comment