Friday, August 6, 2004

Letters To Penthouse Free Online

Manger

After passing the white wooden door, unpainted, Rafael opened the fly and went outside. There were some clouds and the trail was wet because his neighbor had just cleaned there. He looked up and the sky was overcast. Then look at the tiles and then wet leaves piled on the curb. I had a beer in hand. He scratched his head and wave to your neighbor who sat on a plastic chair watching the passing cars.
Inside was the wife of Rafael. At the time was a beautiful woman, but was now overweight. Was not fat, I was just a little overweight. A Rafael did not care much. In fact, had been his wife a few years if he cared little. Shared a bed and nothing else. Inside was then his wife, and sounded "Teacher, I need you" by Elton John. I think it's a beautiful song and reflects its qualities as a composer, especially with catchy choruses, told the neighbor while taking a swig of beer. Then entered the house back to look in the fridge if I had more beer. He went to the room, opened the refrigerator and noticed red. I had a tomato, butter open an envelope with a little butter and an apple. The bottom of the fridge was a little rusty with a bottle without water. Was there a long time, but neither he nor his wife was brought forth, or stuffed. There was more beer, had to go look. He put a white shirt, looking for cigarettes and walked out.
On the way
met Peter - Peter, you going home? Will not go to see my wife, not - he laughed.
Peter laughed and kept walking. This is going to take my wife safe, asshole.
I get to the store, grabbed a pack of cans of beer, threw the bills on the table and before he left her a look at the neckline of the daughter of attending.
The relationship of Raphael and his wife had fallen about two years ago. The attending saw the store, and always, after buying the beer, the store closed a few minutes and went to the bottom, always clinging to the envelopes of flour. Whenever I came home looked in the mirror stained white pants and shook a little, just in case. One day his wife asked him why his trousers as well.
- Ni I realized that was well .- answered.
But now a month had cut its relationship with the store.
returned home. When he opened the door he heard a voice. It was Peter. I knew it was getting, he thought. He opened the heavy door, throw beer on a couch that was next to the door and went to the room.
- What does here, Maria? - I ask his wife looking directly at Peter, who was at her side holding her hand.
- What you say moron? - Angry at his wife answered.
- Peter, I left here already! I do not want to see more of this house - called out excessively.
Rafael began to walk quickly to Peter clapping and casting. Pedro waved shrink and sped out of the chair. Followed him to the door-step in a hurry and when he threw a strike back. Pedro came out screaming, knowing that the next thing that would come days of fighting with Rafael and explain that failure was sleeping with his wife. Although in fact, if I did, and ever more frequently. While Rafael picked up the store, Peter did with Maria in his crib. He dressed quickly and left.
When Peter finished out of the house, Rafael grabbed the bag from the store, pulled out a can of beer and opened it. In the living room, his wife was furious at him directly, through pursed lips and half disheveled.
- Because I view it? Prefer to be with that idiot than me. If Peter is not
but a moron, does not meet a fly - said rushing a shot of beer - You have no desire to do so now, with me, eh? Rafael
sat in the place it was Pedro. His wife ran off a smile, I run my hand around her waist and went to the room.


0 comments:

Post a Comment