Thursday, September 2, 2010

Femaile Genital Tatoos

bricheros


on Friday took a few beers with Thomas, an Austrian friend of Andean music scholar, who had returned from Cusco and Puno record full of gems. The gringo was very happy with the findings he had done and had me very excited to meet Acomayo Condemayta singer. In that we were, when a bricheros interrupted our conversation.

- I can sit? - Very charming, "she said. Thomas and I were amazed by this unexpected arrival and did not know what to say. What could we do? She quickly took advantage of our indecision and sat at our table with confidence.

"My name is Pilar, do you? - Directly asked my friend. It was a small woman of about forty, showgirl-like retreat.
"My name is Thomas, but they tell me," said Tommy He politely.
- And where are you? - She insisted.
"From Austria," he said.
- Ah, Austria! I have many friends Austrians! - Sighed with joy.

The start was very promising for the bricheros. Her boldness had been successful and was not willing to release their prey now that was so close. So he turned to me and asked me to invite a glass of beer.
- Can you serve me, please? - I said in a voice of supplication.
"Sure, why not - I told him filling his glass.

Pilar took the glass to his mouth and began to taste the beer with his tongue. His gestures were brazenly provocative. Thomas looked at her with curiosity and just smiled sympathetically. Then she took a very old book and asked my friend to teach you a bit of German.

boyfriend How do you say in German? How do you say I love you? How do you say I like your lips? How do you say I want to make love to you? These were the questions that Pilar wrote or pretending to write in your old notebook, and Thomas responded with extraordinary patience. For my part, kept silent, intrigued by how far would this bricheros capital.

were almost six Lima in the afternoon and getting dark. In the small bar opposite the station just stayed Homeless Thomas, bricheros and I, with the empty bottles. Pilar talked incessantly of the most diverse subjects, but the Austrian and I had no desire to continue listening. She noticed our boredom and then played his last card.

"I do private dances - he confessed quietly.
- What kind of dancing? - Asked Thomas.
- Exotic Dance, sequined and bare-said provocative.
- And where did you learn to dance? - Asked him.
-In circus - she said, and pulled from his bag an old photo album where you could see in bright costumes by acrobats and aerialists. I am also

-animal trainer - voice revealed accomplice.
- No, do not believe you! - Thomas said in his well-learned English.
"Yes, right here I have my baby - she said and pulled from his bag a small orange bird of beautiful plumage. Then he pulled out a small armadillo. Finally, we showed a rodent of fine fur, sleeping, or rather doping. That was a small local zoo in your suitcase!

Then came two tourist police and kept their animals bricheros, jumped up and fled to Abancay Avenue. We try to follow, but the darkness of the area we stopped. In their desperate flight, she forgot her old notebook and an old photo album.

I reviewed his notes several times and what surprises me most is the long list of tourists who spoke to her, with their names and nationalities as well as the daring questions that made them, translated into several languages \u200b\u200band written over with handwriting.

Who could have been really this woman? A simple Lima in search of adventure? A dancer upset? A professional swindler? Any animal dealer? Without doubt, Lima is full of surprises "just for tourists."

0 comments:

Post a Comment