Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Can I Divorce In Mount And Blade

THE BLACK BOOK OF ALSOPHOCUS, COLLABORATION OF MARTIN S. WARNER. (PART 1)


My memories are very confused, scarcely know where it all started is as if, at certain times, seen visions of the years around me, while at other times seems that this is blurred in a secluded spot in a report pallor and infinite. Do not even know for sure how to express what happened. As I speak, I have a vague feeling that I need to back up what I say certain extraneous evidence and possibly terrible. My own identity seems to slip away. It is as if he had suffered a heavy blow, produced perhaps by the advent of a monstrous process that took place in the events that happened to me.

These cycles of experience have their beginnings in this book eaten. I remember where I found, was scarcely lit, tucked next to the river covered of mist through which flow a wastewater and oily. The building was very old, huge shelving books hoarded hundreds of decrepit that accumulated endless rooms and corridors without windows. There were also reports of mass volumes piled carelessly on the floor, and was at one of these piles I found the volume. At first I did not know how entitled and which was missing the first few pages, but I opened it at the end and saw something that immediately caught my attention.

It was a kind of formula, a small list of things to do and say - that sounded like something dark and forbidden, but I kept reading and discovered certain paragraphs in which mingled fascination and repulsion, hidden in the yellow pages, old and strange, possessing the secrets of the universe that I longed to know. It was a bird-a guide - to certain doors and gates that wizards and dreamed and muttered when man was young, and that led to places beyond the three known dimensions, to regions of foreign lives and materials. For years men had failed to recognize its vital essence, or know where to find it, but the book was really old, was not printed, it had been written by the hand of a mad monk who had informed those Latin words forbidden knowledge of horrifying certain age.

remember the old salesman shaking scared, and made a curious gesture with his hands when I took it. He refused to accept money for the book, but until much later that I discovered why. As I ran down the narrow alleys port maze covered with mist, had a vague feeling of being followed by invisible feet trailing behind me. Decrepit and old houses that stood around me seemed animated unhealthy life, as if a gust of evil had encouraged the understanding. I felt as if those curved walls and attics, made of brick and covered with moss-like windows with round-spy, trying to block their way and crush ... but had only read a small portion of the dark secrets contained in the book, before closing out with him and under his arm.

remember how anxious I read the book, pale, locked in the attic room that served as my refuge in my strange discoveries. The big house was still heated, it was out past midnight. I lived with a family, though the details are uncertain, and I know he had many servants. I do not know exactly what year it was, since then I have known many ages and sizes, and my sense of time has come to fade.

I read in the light of candles - remember the incessant drip of melted wax, "and as I came the sound of distant bells rang from time to time. Paying special attention to the sound of those bells, as if afraid to hear something far away, are strange and special one. And then there was a sort of hitting and scratching in the attic window that opened onto a maze of roofs. It happened just after pronouncing aloud the ninth verse of a primary spell, and I knew I was terrified, what it meant. For he who crosses the threshold of a shadow always carries with him, and will never again be alone. I had mentioned, the book was really all that was suspected. That night I went through the door that leads to an abyss of time and cross dimensions, and when the sunrise caught me in the attic I found on the walls of the room v shelves that had never before seen.

Since then the world was not for me as before. Mixed with this, there was always a little bit of past and future, and all the objects that once seemed familiar to me were now strangers under the new perspective that had my feverish eyes. Since that time I was involved in a fantastic dream village unknown forms and half-remembered, and every time I crossed a new threshold was harder for me to recognize the objects in the narrow area that had long belonged. What I discovered on my own self, no one can know, every time he spoke less and spent more time alone, and hovered around me crazy. I re dogs fled, capturing the shadow that followed me. But I kept reading, going into hiding and banned books, manuscripts and forms now eager to know, and crossing gates and inventory space and regions s (open beyond the known universe.

remember well the night I drew the five concentric circles of fire on the floor, and sang, standing in the center circle, invoking the monstrous litany the messenger from Tartary. The walls are faded while being dragged through a dark abyss wind through ghostly and gray, in which shone, with plenty of feet below me, the unknown cruel mountain peaks And there was a moment of total darkness and then light of millions of stars that drew strange constellations. Finally I discovered a green plain in the distance below me, and I glimpsed the steep towers of a city whose masonry is totally alien to Earth. As I approached the city, I made a huge building made of stones in the middle of a desolate, and I felt that fear came over me, gripping. I screamed, terrified debating and, after a lapse of darkness, I was back in my attic, lying on the floor of the five concentric circles of fire. The wanderings of the night had not been more fantastic than many, others, but felt more terror because of the certainty of knowing that I had come closer to those depths and outer worlds. Since then I was more cautious with my incantations, I did not want to miss, leave my body, the world and wander through the unknown depths he could never return.

Either way, in the situation where I was, my ability to recognize objects and scenes was normal gradually disappearing as acquiring new knowledge, making my vision of reality take inesacta , geometric distortion. My sense of hearing was also affected. The tolling of distant bells seemed more ominous, terrifyingly ethereal, as if they are Regase me through strange gulfs and distant regions where the eternally tormented souls cry out their grief and pain. As the days went away I was more and more of my surroundings, the Aeons were separated from land charges, hiding among the unnameable. The weather became uncertain, and my memories of events and people he had known before buying the book vanished in a fog of unreality that kept all my desperate attempts to recover.

remember the first time I heard the voices, inhuman vocals, cryptic, which appeared to come from the outer regions of dark space, where amorphous beings bow and dance before an idol foul and monster created by the infinite becoming ever. With the advent of these voices began to have terrible dreams about intensity, deadly nightmares in which black and green suns shining city on grotesque and evil monoliths that rise, tower on tower, as if to escape their terrestrial conditions. But all these dreams and nightmares were nothing compared to the terrifying giant which later emerged in my consciousness, even now I can not remember the horror in all its magnitude, but when I think about it I feel a sense of vastness, of an enormous unknown , and I see tentacles that undulate and contract, as if endowed with intelligence and a malignant own turpitude. And danced around the giant deformed monstrosities whose voices sang a wild, cacophonous song:
"Mwlfgab pywfg) btagn Gh'tyaf nglyf lgbya. "

These horrors were with me always, like the shadow of the past. And yet he continued studying the books and manuscripts, and continued through the dark gates leading to des-known dimensions, where dark beings instructed me so hellish arts that even the most prosaic of minds would be unable to support. I remember how I discovered the book's title, the che was not very advanced and I was browsing the dusty pages when I found a paragraph that shed some light on the origin of the mysterious volume:

"Nyarlathotep Sharnoth queen, beyond space and time, lost in the shadows of her palace with her second ebony coming and, accompanied by his servants and acolytes, wicked feast celebrated in the depths of the night. Anybody stand with spells and enchantment, that concern him because he would have stuck with no choice. Take care of the ignorant, the Black Book says, it is truly terrible wrath of Nyarlathotep. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment