Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Force Tap Water Into Penis

LA HOYA ON THE WITCHES, COLLABORATION OF AUGUST Derleth. (PART 2)


- What happens, Mr. Williams? "I tried to hide, since nothing concrete could exhibit, and saw the cold light of day, which would seem crazy had to tell any sensible person. I said only:
"I would like to know something about the Potter family, who lives in La Hoya de las Brujas, west of the school. "He gave me an enigmatic look.
- Do not you ever heard the old Sorcerer Potter? He asked, and before he could answer, he continued. No, of course. You are in Brattleboro. It could hardly be expected to Vermont they found out what happens in a remote region of Massachusetts. Well see: the old man lived there before by himself. Was already quite old when I first saw it. Potter And now these were some distant relatives then living in Upper Michigan. Inherited the property and came to settle there when he died on Potter Sorcerer.
"But what you know about them? "I insisted.
"Nothing, what the whole world," he said. When they came were very friendly people. Now do not talk to anyone, not leave hardly ever ... and a lot of talk about stray animals and stuff. People associate it with each other. "Thus continued the conversation, during which he put to a real interrogation.

And
was like listening to a bewildering mix of legends, allusions, stories told by halves, and events totally incomprehensible to me. What seemed indisputable was that he had a distant relationship between Potter and the Sorcerer Warlock such Whateley who lived near Dunwich, "a kind of seedy 'as my friend the editor *. It also seemed clear that the old Sorcerer Potter had led a solitary life, he had reached a very advanced age and that people used to avoid passing through the Hole of the Witches. What seemed pure fantasy were the superstitions associated with that family. It was said that the Sorcerer Potter had "relied on something that fell the sky and lived with him or him until his death "and a lost traveler, found in agony on the road, had said in his latest craving something like that" one thing with tentacles ... one be sticky, gelatin, with suckers on the tentacles "out of the woods and attacked him. My friend told me several stories like that.
When finished, I write a note to the librarian at Miskatonic University in Arkham, and handed it to me.

"Tell you provide the book. Maybe you serve something, "shrugged his shoulders, or maybe not. Young people today do not care about anything.

without stopping for dinner, I continued my research on a topic that, as a premonition, I would be useful if you wanted to help Andrew Potter to find a better life, it was this, rather than the desire satisfy my curiosity, what drove me. I went to Arkham and once in the Library of Miskatonic University, looked at the library and gave him the note from my friend. The old man looked at me suspiciously, and said

"Wait here, Mr. Williams. And he was with a bunch of keys. I concluded then that the book that was locked.

I waited a while I seemed interminable. I began to feel hungry, and began to seem some decent my haste .. But nonetheless, I sensed that there was no time to lose, but did not know exactly what I intended to prevent catastrophe. Finally, the librarian went, carrying an old volume, and I placed it on a table at your sight. The book's title was in Latin, "Necronomicon", although its author was clearly Arab Abdul Alhazred, "and his text was written in archaic English.

I started reading with interest soon became total embarrassment. The book was referring to old and strange races invading Earth, a large mythical creatures called Primordial Elder Gods and other exotic names like Cthulhu and Hastur, Shub-Niggurath and Azathoth, Dagon and Ithaqua, Wendigo and Cthugha. All this was related to some sort of plan to dominate the Earth. Serving these beings were some strange people on our planet: the Tcho-Tcho, the Deep and others. It was a book full of Kabbalistic science and spells. It told a great interplanetary battle between the Elder Gods and the Ancient Ones, and how they survived cults and followers in remote and isolated places of our planet and and on other planets brothers. I did not understand the relationship might be between that nonsense and the problem that worried me: the strange and introverted Potter family, his desire for solitude and antisocial way of life.

I do not know how long I was reading. I stopped when I realized that, not far from my table was a stranger who did not take his eyes off me but to put it in the book I read. When he was discovered, she came and spoke to me.

said "Excuse me, but what interest can-have this book for a national master?
"So I ask myself," I said. "He introduced himself as Professor Martin Keane.
"I can say," he added that the book that I know almost by heart.
"It is a farrago of superstition.
- Do you believe?
"Completely.
"So you lost the faculty of wonder. Now, Mr. Williams, why not have asked for that book? "I was hesitant, but Professor Keane inspired me confidence.
"Let's go a. a walk, if you please. "He agreed with pleasure.

returned the book to the library and met with my new friend. Little by little, and the best I could, I talked about what happened to Andrew Potter, home of the Hoya de las Brujas, my strange psychic experience, and even the curious incident of the Dunlock cows. Listened to the end without interruption, full of interest. Finally, I explained that when researching about the witches Hoya was only to help my students.

"Had you researched a bit, be aware of the strange events that have taken place in Dunwich and Innsmouth ... and in Arkham and La Hoya Witches' Keane said when I had finished. Look around you: those old houses, windows with shutters closed until ... Many strange things have happened in those attics! But we will never know anything with certainty. Finally, let us put aside the issues of faith. No need to see the incarnation of evil to believe in it, is not it, Mr. Williams? I would pay a small service that boy, if you will let me.

- Naturally!
-can be dangerous ... for you and for him.
"For me, I do not care.
"But I assure you that the boy nothing can be more dangerous than his current situation, or even death.
"You speak enigmatically, Professor.
"It's better this way, Mr. Williams. But let ... This is my home. Please come.

went into one of those old houses that had spoken to Professor Keane. The rooms were filled with books and antiques of all kinds. I got the impression that penetrated a stale past. My host took me to his room, cleared a chair of books and asked me to wait while he went upstairs.

was not long absent, or even give me time to assimilate the strange atmosphere of the room. When he returned, bringing with it rough stones carved in the shape of pentagrams. I put five of them in his hands.

"Tomorrow, after class, if you attend the young Potter, arrégleselas you to touch one of them and look closely at their reaction," he said. Two more requirements: you must wear a top at all times, and second, you must remove from your mind all thoughts of these stones and their purposes. These guys are telepathic, have the gift of reading thoughts.

Startled, I remembered Andrew reproach me for having spoken of his family with Wilbur Dunlock.

- Do not I know what are these stones? I asked.
-always capable of putting aside his own doubts, "replied, with a melancholy smile. These stones are among the many who hold the Seal of R'lyeh, which prevents the Ancient flee their prisons. Are the hallmarks of the Elder Gods.
"Professor Keane, age of superstition has been protested.
-Lord ... Williams, the wonder of life and its mysteries never pass, "he replied. If the stone does not mean anything, has no power. If you have no power, it can affect young Potter and neither protect you.
- What?
-Del power that lies behind the evil aura that you received in the Hoya de las Brujas "he said. Or do was superstition? "He smiled. No need to answer. I know his answer. If something happens when you put the stone on the boy, and he can not go home. So should you bring him here. Done Deal?
-Deal "I said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment