Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Send The Invoice To My Attn.

THE BLACK BOOK OF ALSOPHOCUS, COLLABORATION OF MARTIN S. WARNER. (PART 2) +

I had found references to the Black Book in secret manuscripts: the legendary volume was written centuries ago by the great wizard Alsophocus, who lived in the lands of Erongil before the old man gave his first uncertain steps on the ground.

The mystery had been cleared, I really was blasphemous to the Black Book. With this knowledge I began to devour all the teachings truthfully containing e1 volume, learned ways to hide, invoke and create beings, and I felt powerful for the control of such forces. Discover new gates and doors, the demons of the darkest regions were under my power, but there were still barriers that could not get through, the black depths of space that Fomalhaut extend beyond where the last horror lurks, surrounded by hissing profanity older than the stars. Diving in the De Vermis Mysteriis, Ludvig Prinn, and Cultes des Goules, Comte d'Erlette, in search of more ancient secrets, but all those primal mysteries were nothing compared to the esoteric teachings contained Black Book. This book showed some spells of terrible power that even the very Alhazred would have trembled at his own contemplation: the call of Boromir, the dark secrets of trapezohedron bright - that window open to space and time, and invoking Cthulhu from his palace the ocean water R'Iyeh city, all those secrets were stored there, waiting for the brave, or crazy, it was foolhardy enough to use them.

I was on top of my power, time expanded or contracted to my will, and the universe enclosed no secret that I did not know. My attachment to worldly events were broken because of my secret studies, and my power was so great that I got to try the impossible, the final step and terrific door, the doorway that opens to the dark secrets beyond where prisoners await Primeval, planning his next return to the land, which were expelled by the Elder Gods. Full vanity-I figured a tiny speck in the middle of a vast cosmos of time, could get through the black depths of space extend far beyond the stars, where anarchy and chaos, back to the mind intact and free from the horrors of hundreds of eons-old who dwell there.

Again I drew the five concentric circles was on the floor and I stood in the center, referring to mow with a spell so unimaginable unimaginably terrible that my hands were shaking as if we had the mysterious symbols. The walls were dissolved and a powerful dark wind I crawled through bottomless chasms and gray matter regions report. Traveling faster than thought, passing over planets without light and unknown regions that swarmed with immeasurable distance, the stars ran so fast that streaks of light appeared intermingled in space, emphasizing light beams against the ethereal darkness blacker than the great depths of Shung.

was spent a minute or a century and was still flying rapidly. The stars increasingly scarce, grouped in small heaps, seemed to find company in all the desolation, all the rest remained alike. I felt terribly alone in this journey, hanging suspended in space and time, as if no progress, although the speed had to be incredible, and my spirit was revealed to the horrible solitude, stillness and silence of nothingness, it was like a man buried alive in a huge, dark grave. Eons passed and saw how faded the last group of stars, the lights in a space last millennium, and beyond there was nothing but an impenetrable darkness, the end of the universe. I again cried out in horror, but in vain, my endless search continued through brokers and dead silent.

Continued to travel during an endless eternity, and nothing changed except the rhythm of my heartbeat. And then it started to become visible a faint greenish light, had gone through a lack of time and matter had gone through the Limbo. I was now beyond the universe, inconceivable distance from the known cosmos, had crossed the red line, the last door that opened into oblivion. Two suns shining in front of my visions, of which I was led to what now seemed a very slow speed, around these wonders of black and green colors, rotating a single planet, I guessed his name: Shamoth.

floated gently around the black sphere and, as I approached, I beheld the green plain that lay beneath me, on which rested the huge and labyrinthine city of my first nightmares, and appeared misshapen and disproportionate in the light unnatural. I was led on the roofs of the dead city, looking at the dilapidated walls and pillars eroded as a knife protruding from the dark skyline. Nothing moved, but had the feeling that there lived a living thing, a being corrupt and full of evil that he knew me.

While descending to the city regained my physical senses, I felt cold, freezing cold, and my fingers were numb. Descended to the edge of an open space in the center of which stood a massive building with a huge door and vaulted dark yawned like the mouth of some terrible primordial animal. In this building exuded a palpable aura of malevolence, I was petrified by the sense of terror and despair that engulfed me, and, as he stood motionless at the monstrous building, I remembered that little paragraph of the Black Book:

" In an open space in the center of the city stands the palace of Nyarlathotep. Here you can learn all the secrets, though the price of such knowledge is truly horrible. "

I knew without any doubt that this was the lair of the wily Nyarlathotep. Although the thought of entering that structure disgusted me, I walked through the door carelessly, as if a mind that was not my guide my legs. I crossed this enormous gate getting into a darkness so deep as he had endured in my long space journey. Gradually the impenetrable darkness gave way to the green light illuminating the surface of the planet, and in that gloomy luminosity. temple that no one should ever see.

I was in a large domed hall supported by pillars of ebony, with both sides outlining creatures with forms of nightmare. There was Khnum, and Anubis, head of Fox, and Taveret, Mother, horribly obese. Grotesque beings bent, spying, and dark stock with malignancy who were watching me, among all these amorphous creatures and hellish fighting my body my soul. Claws grabbed me by the arms and legs, and my stomach squirmed with disgust at the touch of rotten meat. The air was screaming and howling hay while dancing with obscene figures around me, reveling in a blasphemous ritual and depraved, and at the end of the huge room, lost in the distance, hiding the ultimate horror, the terrible black giants of my visions, the master of the palace, Nyarlathotep.

The Ancient One looked at me intently, her eyes burning my heart, filling me with a horror so terrible that I closed my eyes to keep that vision of infinite evil. Under that look my being contracted, fading, as if it were being absorbed by an irresistible force. I lost my identity that I was little, my necromantic powers that now he knew, were nothing compared to the inhabitants of this dark world, disappeared, lost in the unknown universe never to be recovered.

Under his gaze, my mind and my soul is filled with "a terrifying fear he could not do anything while he sucked my life, taking my life gradually. The despair gripped me, but I was helpless and unable to cope with the irresistible force that captured me. Just not feeling it, something was slipping away from my being, rather pointless, but totally necessary for my future existence, he could not do anything, had gone too far and was now paying the error. My vision is clouded with thousands of rays, images of my house and my family floated before my eyes, then vanished as if they had never existed. And then, slowly, I felt changed, dissolving into the
not exist.

I rose, without substance, gliding over the heads of that host of nightmare, through the cold stone masonry of the palace was no longer an obstacle to my progress, until I went to the devil green light from the planet's surface. I was not alive or dead, although death would have been much better. The city sprawled below me, showing all its splendor and malignancy, and sullen about that building was the palace of Nyarlathotep saw a blob coming out, ranging throughout the city. It was gradually enlarging until it hid the city of my sight, and when he had covered the entire region could see, shrank back, becoming the giant black my visions. I began to tremble in terror, but as I was leaving the city, gaining altitude, the scene was reduced in size and the scene looked a little less scary.

Gradually, the land mass that stretched beneath me was taking the appearance of an area as I walked away, introducing me into the black depths of space. Hanging meaningless, while nothing was moving around me, or in regions the Ancient One, I was terrified in the last act of the drama that I had unleashed. Of the planet's surface was a ray of light or energy, which crossed the area, lost their endless, going, I was sure, the world had seen me grow. Since then everything was quiet, and I was totally alone in the universe beyond the stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment